15 October 2005

Quick Hop to Ann Arbor

Just got back from Ann Arbor! I headed back down to visit friends from school and such before heading overseas. Sarah was ever so wonderful to let me stay with her and Kate and also, with help from Andy, to put together a little gathering. It was definately weird going back to Ann Arbor after having graduated and returning to an already half-spent semester. I realized that while I miss bits of school life and such, I've been moving on. Anyway, I got to see and chat with people from UROP, from the houses of Hill/Benjamin, and the ever elusive and hard to contact Justin. We had dinner at Conor's, did some oragami, gossiped and updated, critiqued Tom Cruise, drank cheap wine, and even played with a Bunny. I had lunch with Wendy before heading back to Lansing today. I didn't get a chance to see everyone that I would have liked since I only had a limited time, but alas... The trip was fun, but now it's back to packing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to travel, have a good time in London. Really looking forward to see those pictures also.