13 October 2005

A Proper Intro...


Hello, hello!!! Welcome to my first ever blog! I'm working on getting this page up and working so that all my fabulous friends and family can keep up to date with what I'm doing with my life, etc. As most all of you know, I'm off to London for about six months, leaving on Wednesday the 19th. I've been home here in Lansing for about a week now, hanging out with many of you while getting ready to go live and work overseas. Before that, I went Out West with my mom, dad, and youngest bro Joe for about two weeks (I'll post something about that soon...). I'll try to keep this updated fairly regularly, but I really don't know much about what I'm doing, so we'll see. Hope you enjoy! (photo: me and Sigfried and Roy's statue in Vegas, complete with v. weird crystals... hmmm...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph -- This is soooooo cool!!! I am looking forward to keeping up with what you're doing!!!

trace.dominguez said...

man... this blog sucks...

Just Kidding! Hehe, good luck!