16 January 2008

So I'm A Jerk...

So I'm a jerk. Yup, I pretty much suck for not having updated my blog for the past ever and having been a big slacker before that. It has indeed been busy, though I've said that before and all. Anyway, in an attempt to prevent the hole I've been digging myself for the past two months, I'm going to set the goal of getting this all updated by the end of the week. In the mean time, please enjoy the following snippets of my recent life and the video as included below (and recommended to me by Katie)...

Recently and currently:

• Enjoying musically: the Juno soundtrack and Buddy Holly
• Reading: The Golden Compass trilogy, Stephen Colbert book, and curatorially-approved education materials
• Eating: cheese -- and lots of it
• Watching (movie-wise): Juno, Atonement, The Darjeeling Limited, Ed Wood, and The Commitments
• Watching (TV-wise): victorious UM football bowl games, election coverage, bad tv marathons, occasional conspiracy theory History Channel-esque specials
• Doing: looking for creative things to do in off-season W'burg (e.g. bowling, long walks all over the place, voyages to the ocean, etc.), planning ridiculous yet affordable road trips, and training in the new job
• Avoiding: lethargy, energy inefficiency, spending money, and bad tv marathons

No comments: